This is the first sad entry that I've made on the blog but since I know friends all around the world check it to see what is going on with our family I want to post this. My Uncle Mac, my mother's younger brother, died suddenly on April 14. He was a man who was full of life (when he wasn't napping) and he loved his family and friends more than anything in the world. He will be deeply missed. This is a picture of him proudly walking his daughter, Kelly, down the aisle at her wedding last summer.Sunday, April 15, 2007
This is the first sad entry that I've made on the blog but since I know friends all around the world check it to see what is going on with our family I want to post this. My Uncle Mac, my mother's younger brother, died suddenly on April 14. He was a man who was full of life (when he wasn't napping) and he loved his family and friends more than anything in the world. He will be deeply missed. This is a picture of him proudly walking his daughter, Kelly, down the aisle at her wedding last summer.
1 Comments:
At 9:49 a.m.,
MichelleW said…
My thoughts and prayers go out to you at this time.
Michelle
Post a Comment
<< Home