Previous Posts
- Like most cities in southern Ontario, we got a lo...
- These are some pics from my first attempt at gett...
- Andrew has discovered a love of photography and st...
- These pics were taken on the eve of my 32nd birth...
- Andrew and Ella had a great Halloween and Ella eve...
- The kids were playing on my bed and I noticed how ...
- Ella and I had a great morning walking on the trai...
- Here are a couple of recent funny pics of the kids...
- These are pics from Andrew's first field trip. We...
- We had a fun morning at the park with our friend ...







3 Comments:
At 9:11 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Oh, I wish I lived in the snow! We are in the south, and we WON'T be seeing any snow. We are in such a severe drought, that we are hardly prewashing our dishes before putting them into the dishwasher. AND, if we do get snow . . . we will be UNPREPARED. lol.
At 11:11 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Sara, you always take the best photos. So cute. Looks like you had lots of fun. No baby yet for me. Ev-e
At 12:00 a.m.,
Larson's said…
And note...both the shoe and boot are on the wrong foot!! Sam can't figure it out either ;)
Great Pics, as usual!
Post a Comment
<< Home